I always used to be quite excited to jump on the trampoline as a child, although I never knew what benefits this fun exercise could have until recently only. Trampoline may look like just a fun thing for kids but it surely has a lot of benefits that can help your weight loss journey.
You see kids having the time of their lives while jumping on a trampoline. Indeed it brings out a lot of happiness and makes you laugh, but it also burns your calories faster and better. What could be a better way to lose weight rather than this?
Trampoline for beginners
Here are a few steps for the beginners—
- Start your trampoline session with the help of an instructor. Your instructor will be able to determine how many calories you need to burn in a day. You need to do at least 30 minutes of trampoline session daily. And depending on your need, you might have to increase your daily exercise duration.
- Trampoline works out well when you add this fun activity with some of your other physical activity. For example you can combine trampoline with jogging, skipping or even rollerblading. A person who weighs 150 pounds can burn up to 238 calories while jumping on a trampoline when combined with other exercises.
- Keeping a record of your exercise schedule can help you get better results. Always keep a notebook and note everything down about your workout schedule.
- An uninterrupted workout is the best workout. While you are on the trampoline make sure nobody interrupts you at that point of time.
- Well when you are a beginner, you will definitely feel tired and exhausted or even might feel pain in your legs. But, a bit of pain is worth it isn’t it? Do not push yourself. Take a break for couple of minutes whenever you are feeling tired. Jump smart. You do not want to get yourself in trouble.
Benefits of Trampoline
There are a lot of benefits of trampoline. They are—
- Trampoline burns a lot of calories and helps you in losing weight. For more effective weight loss do at least 30 minutes of trampoline exercise three times every day.
- Trampoline detoxifies your body and cleanses your system.
- Trampoline improves your immunity system.
- Trampoline helps your body to get rid of the unnecessary cellulite from your body.
- Trampoline strengthens your bones and improves your bone density.
- This fun exercise increases the circulation of oxygen in your body.
- Trampoline improves your body balance and your posture making your figure look better.
- Other than burning calories, trampoline also reduces body fat and improves your muscles. It also prevents your body from storing body fats.
- When combined with other exercise, trampoline actually improves the results of other exercise.
Trampoline is indeed a best exercise when you want to lose weight. So start your day with a 30 minute trampoline exercise schedule and combine it with jogging, walking or rollerblading. You can get amazing results. Share us your experience with trampoline below.