Your weight loss journey requires a lot of attention. And the most important thing you need to take care of is your diet. While you are on a specific diet plans, you need to remember that your diet should include a lot of nutrients. Well smoothies are something that is the best way to get essential nutrients altogether in one place.
We believe there can be nothing better than something that is homemade. Homemade smoothies are packed with fresh fruits and MUFAs (monounsaturated fatty acids). So here are a few homemade smoothies for you that are ideal for breakfast, lunch or snack—
Blueberry Smoothie – This perfect smoothie contains 273 cal, 9 grams protein, 29 gram carbohydrates, 4 gram fiber, 24 gram sugar, 14.5 gram fat, 1.5 gram sat fat, 103 mg sodium per servings. Here is the recipe—
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (unsweetened)
- 1 table spoon cold- pressed organic flaxseed oil or MUFA
- Blend the milk and blueberries on a blender for 1 minute. Pour it on a glass and stir the flaxseed oil
Energy Boosting Smoothie – This refreshing and energy boosting smoothie is the best way to start your day with. Here is how you can prepare this energy booster for yourself—
- 1 table spoon cocoa powder
- ½ cup ice
- 1 Banana
- 8 oz Greek Yoghurt
- 2 table spoon peanut butter
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Put Greek Yoghurt, cocoa powder, peanut butter and ice in a blender and blend for two minutes. Slice the banana into pieces and put it on the mixture and blend again. Serve and sprinkle the cinnamon over the smoothie for extra flavor.
Mango Smoothie Surprise – Here is good news for the mango lovers. Well I am one of them. This amazing smoothie contains of 298 calories, 5 gram protein, 55 gram carbohydrates, 5 gram fiber, 9 gram fat, 54 sodium and 47 gram sugar. Here is the recipe for you—
- ¼ cup mango cubes
- ¼ avocadoes (mashed)
- ½ cup mango juice
- ¼ cup fat free vanilla yoghurt
- 1 table spoon lime juice
- 1 table spoon sugar
- Ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until all the items are mixed properly. Pour it in a glass and serve. For garnishing use extra mango slices or strawberries.
Lemon and Orange Citrus Smoothie – This amazing breakfast smoothie will give you 18 grams of protein, 3 grams fibers, 57 gram carbohydrates, 54 gram sugar, 14 gram fat and 420 calories. Here is the recipe –
- 80 calories lemon yoghurt
- 1 orange peeled and sliced properly
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 table spoon flaxseed oil
- Handful of ice or ice cubes
- Put yoghurt, milk, orange slices and ice in a blender. Blend for 1 minute. Serve it on a glass and stir the flaxseed oil.
Apple Smoothie – People say that an apple a day, keeps the doctor away. So here is one apple smoothie recipe for you which is not even healthy but also delicious. This smoothie gives you 19 gram protein, 482 calories, 57 gram sugar, 71 gram carbohydrates, 16.5 gram fat and 300 mg sodium. The recipe is –
- 1 tea spoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup chopped apple
- ½ cup soy milk
- 2 table spoon cashew butter
- 6 oz vanilla yoghurt
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend for 1 minute. Serve it on a glass. Garnish it with some cashews.
These are some amazing recipes for homemade smoothies. These smoothies will enhance your taste buds and help you in losing weight as they contain a lot of valuable nutrients. Follow these recipes and prepare the smoothies for yourself at your home.